Part III. What can you learn from the full recording of 625 meeting?
Part I of this series gives you some background information about characteristics of Korean idol fandom and how it relates to the the meeting.
Part II of this series summarizes what happened at the meeting as well as who were present at the meeting.
In the summary, we take direct quotes of conversations from the recording. If you want to compare it with our full transcription, go here.
In part III we will put together some of the things that we can learn from the conversations, because it is important to know what WAS said and what WAS NOT said at the meeting.
What we can find out from the 625 meeting:
1. The three members, Jaejoong, Yuchun, and Junsu, knew SM was going to interfere with their entertainment activities if they were to leave SM.
2. Distribution of profit between TVXQ and SM is unfair, and the members don’t know about their contract in Japan.
3. The contract for domestic activities are also unfair.
4. SM knew and approved their investment in the cosmetic business.
5. SM was getting in between the members to obscure the true purpose of this lawsuit.
6. The three just wanted to tell the truth about the rumors to their fans and about their stance in the current situation.
The part III explains each points of these points in detail. Please read and compare it to what ‘other people’ said about the meeting, Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yuchun.
Part IV will talk about how this information was manipulated and altered.