JJ won a poll called “Summer’s Star” held by Hoa Hoc Tro – a Vietnamese magazine for teenagers. That’s why he appeared on the cover ^____^
- Because their Japanese is really good they didn’t need an interpreter. The planning for the talk was zero (they just talked about whatever they wanted).
- Jaejoong said that it was their first time hearing the questions and topics asked by the MC.
- Yoochun shyly asked “did we do ok today?” and Jaejoong said “we didn’t prepare for this so it was like doing a live show”.
- Junsu said he lost his Japanese phone so he didn’t talk in Japanese in a really long time. He said he couldn’t even contact his friends. The talk was really clumsy (endearingly) and they kept jumping topics and breaking into laughter ~laugh~ it was really adorable.
- MC: What is the Korean food you like to eat in autumn (since it’s autumn now)
Jaejoong: it’s still hot so I won’t answer that (and he exploded laughing)
- When the MC asked a question Yoochun kept asking Junsu to answer and then turning and whispering with Jaejoong! Chunjae. Read More →
JENTAYU, patah sayap bertongkat paruh, patah paruh bertongkat siku, patah siku bertongkat dagu, patah dagu bertongkat kuku (T/N: the poem is about a mythical bird that break its wings that it have to support itself on its beak, then break its beak, it have to support itself on its elbow, then break its elbow, it have to support itself on chin, then break its chin, it have to support itself on its nails. So, basically, the bird keep going on with its life, trying to support itself, despite losing almost everything.) -this lyrics of Sheila Majid’s and Nora’s song which is taken from poem of the late National Literary Usman Awang suddenly crossed in mind when thinking about JYJ.
For the writer, this three fellow ~Jaejoong,Yoochun and Junsu ~ is a symbol of young men that are determined and never giving up.
Despite facing various obstacle and restriction in their singing career ever since leaving DBSK in 2009 – including “cancelled” appearance in the last minute, be it in television or performance stage – they never give up!
And as the result, their talent is being recognized by various parties in South Korean entertainment industry.
Recently, Park Yoochun is chosen as Asian Most Popular Actor for 2011 Seoul Drama Awards, defeating 115 other nominees with 480,000 votes.
He, whom starred in KBS Drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal last year have won New Star Award, Netizen Award and Best Couple Award.
This year, Yoochun appear as main cast in MBC drama, Miss Ripley, along with Lee Da Hae.
Furthermore, Kim Junsu shine as stage actor through hit musical theatre like Mozart! and Tears Of Heaven.
Meanwhile, the multitalented Kim Jaejoong not only act in Japanese drama, Hard To Say I Love You, he even directed the 2011 JYJ Worldwide Concert Tour from Asia to North America.
For the time being, his appearance in currently airing SBS Drama, Protect The Boss, even though not as the main, gaining a lot of praises.
Their hard work as a team that doesn’t rely solely on looks really worth it when JYJ popularity is now expanding to USA, they even have chance to collaborate with Kanye West and Rodney Jerkins for their album.
This fighting spirit is being admired by their fans and probably Malaysian artist should learn from them.
Physical Newspaper version of the article:
Read More →
@chgmg to Yoochun: yoochunie is doing fine right?
Yoochun to @chgmg: mommy (omoni)~ ^^!!! sorry for the late reply~!! of course I am fine~~!! you are healthy right? (meaning to say, you are doing fine right?)
Translation by: @veronmjjeje
Shared by: JYJ3
Jaejoong fighting? Relax, girls – it’s just acting. For his role as Cha Moowon in popular drama Protect The Boss, Jaejoong must do fighting scenes with Jisung. Although it’s just acting, Jaejoong apparently gives his all.
After leaving DBSK to form the group JYJ with Yoochun and Junsu, Jaejoong’s career has become more and more successful. He acted in a Japanese drama (T/N: Sunao Ni Narenakute) before landed this debut role in a Korean drama. JYJ themselves has reached international success by producing ‘The Beginning’ – an album made in collaboration with renowned producers Rodney Jerkins and Kanye West.