Kim Jaejoong of JYJ paid a surprise visit to his friend Gummy‘s solo concert on October 11.
The popular star had a surprise appearance at Gummy’s small-scale concert, “Fall in Fall.” Previously, Gummy has appeared at Kim Jaejoong’s solo concert for a duet stage.
At Gummy’s concert, Kim Jaejoong had a small event with the audience and performed a song. For the special event, Kim Jaejoong read a personal story from a couple in the audience, and as the man proposed on stage, he even copied him, drawing cheers from the crowd.
Both under the same agency, C-JeS Entertainment, Gummy and Kim Jaejoong are also good friends, even recording a song called “Heaven” together on the repackage of Kim Jaejoong’s album released in January.
Kim Jaejoong’s Talk during Gummy’s Concert:
- Few fans were at Gummy concert and JJ asked them how come they were there.
- They said didn’t know he’d come out. He said he was involved in only few relationships and asked fans’ confirmation, right?
- Also said His body’s romantic cells all died off coz he hasn’t been in a relationship for so long…
- He added, “If anybody find me attractive, come visit me, I live near Gannam District Office.”
- Fans screamed and he told them, “Except you guys!” LOL So cute…
- Tomorrow’s guest is Bobby Kim. JJ met him at a cart bar once while drinking alone. He had some comforting words for JJ.
- JJ read a few letters of propose (fans sent, I am guessing, to Be read during the concert) and left after about 20 minutes
- This has been a non-fan friend of her’s account of Kim Jaejoong. She asked how to download Makeup, said the song was great!
(Source: @JiJinuna, Trans by: @crystalmoon64)
Dear readers, see instructions here, in our first General All-Purpose Post.
Let’s have fun, build friendships, share news, and be happy in JYJ ^__^.
DATV will air Triangle’s Episode 1 Free Broadcasting on October 26th
Upcoming Japanese Interview with Kim Jaejoong
Original Video No Sub