- ohmyjunsu: Water canon will shoot water out during Junsu’s 3rd solo song (should be Incredible) ^^ Careful not to get sick! (via @silverxiah)
- Y_S_H_I: JYJ we are sooooo ready for ya!!!!!!!!!
- Back Seat MV
- Y_S_H_I: Read More →
We sent our love and support to Kim Junsu and the whole Kim Family ^____^
Our Congratulatory Flower Basket was sent to Toscana Hotel last September 27, 2014 during the Hotel’s formal Opening Ceremonies.
We wanted to extend our love and support to Kim Junsu and the whole Kim Family, as we give our best wishes to Toscana Hotel!
Appa Kim was very kind enough to send us the pictures via Email today, and we are delighted to share with you his message:
Tyrone “NIDDY” Buckner, Co-producer, A&R, and President of Billboard Entertainment Group LLC, first made K-pop headlines in 2012 with his crossover co-collaboration between the US producer Bruce “Automatic” Vanderveer and JYJ‘s own Kim Junsu. The lyrically English track, Uncommitted, was the first official solo English song ever released by the artist and upon its release, it earned the number one spots on both Gaon weekly albums chart and Amazon Japan’s album charts, and peaked at number twenty on US iTunes. In July 2013 NIDDY, along with Automatic, co-collaborated with Junsu once again for the title track of the artist’s second solo album, Incredible. The summer party track hit album charts in a big way, charting well on Gaon, Amazon, and US iTunes, and snagged a coveted fifth place spot on the US Billboard charts.
With JYJ’s release of its third studio album, Just US, in August 2014, fans saw another side of JYJ’s ever evolving career and responded in kind by solidifying over 120,000 copies sold in pre-sales and helping sky rocket the album up to number one on the Gaon monthly album and Hanteo weekly charts, number three on Japan’s Oricon weekly album charts, and hitting number four on Billboard’s World Album charts.With the success of Just US fresh in our minds, we sat down with NIDDY once again to get more insight on the track Valentine, more on the enigmatic group that is K-pop’s JYJ, and his thoughts on K-pop’s true viability in the western market.
With your previous experience working with members of JYJ, how did you come to be a part of their latest album?
At The Venue (Before the Concert):
- The banner said all new-released goods will only be sold once here in Thailand :) (via @Lookkaew_SK)
- Inside the Venue
- The Concert is about to start. (via @JYJ_PH)
- JYJ start singing “Creation”
- The gorgeous Kings. (via @JYJ_PH)
- Ready when you are!!!!! Let’s Rock Taipei!!!!
- Lights out!!!
- Backseat MV playing now!!!
- Our Kings are out!!! wooohoooo!!!! Creation
- Be the One
- bb!!!!!!!! Read More →
@JYJUKFANDOM Fans inside
Read More →
At around 14:30 JYJ started to rehearse at QK7 Stadium. A lot of people/fans mistook it as CD playing until they heard Junsu’s laughing. Fans were allowed to enter the stadium at 5pm and at 8pm the concert started.
- Opening: fans chanted JYJ. Red ocean.
- pixelminor: 25 mins to show start, fans start chanting JYJ!
- pixelminor: Return of the King in HCM! Read More →