< Part 1 >
- Young Dal (Jaejoong’s other name in the drama) and Chang Soo are heading to sauna bath now, soon they will be filming a scene in sauna pool.
- Jaejoong was filming this morning in Seoul in a bar alley for rainy scene, right now they are in Incheon filming~pertaining Young Dal (Jaejoong’s other name in the drama) …these are trivial updates.
Note: Please do not re-upload any “Triangle” photo shared by Triangle staff at DC KJJ Gall as the staff has requested, if you see any, please tell the person to remove, otherwise, they may stop updating us. Thank you.
- According to previous Triangle Staff’s replies to the Fans, following Kim Jaejoong, Lee Bum Soo will start shooting today and Im Siwan will be shooting the next week.
Staff that updated news on “Triangle” previously (who tagged Jaejoong at instagram) left a picture and message in KJJ DC Gallery
The staff said under the circumstance of smooth filming, she will update us news on “Triangle”.
["Triangle" filming] Currently, Jaejoong continues with the motorbike scene. Staff commented: Hope fans at site would not interrupt the filming.
A Picture of Kim Jaejoong (Jang Dong Chul/ Huh Young-Dal) filming the motorbike scene with his best friend tonight
MBC’s Staff said not to RT Triangle’s Pic that is posted in KJJ DC Gall, You can check the Picture Here
["Triangle" filming] Heard that Jaejoong recorded narration for Episode 1 after today Triangle filming. Staff praised Jaejoong for his nice voice.
More Pictures of Kim Jaejoong filming the motorbike scene Here
I am a fan sponsor… and when I came to collect the sponsored goods, I met Yuchun… He’s so nice… I even shook hands with him…
First, Yuchun was filming when I arrived. In between filming, he was laughing and joking a lot… I even felt like he really needed to be put a gag in his mouth… He was so good-looking and his face was as small as a fist… He was kind of wearing a China collar jacket and a black knitted T-shirt. When I said « Hello, I am a fan.» he also said « Ah, hello. » When I asked him if I could shake hands with him, he replied « Sure, sure. » and shook my hand. His hand was really big and warm and he tightly grabbed mine T_T I was wondering when I should let go of his hand and to the thought my hand might get sweaty, I let go of our hands first T_T When I asked him if he could give me his autograph, he replied too « Sure, sure. » so I told him I was going to the car and ran like mad then came back with my In Heaven album T_T I stuck the post-it to the Yuchun part and opened it to him so he lifted the post-it and said “What’s this?” and I replied “Ah, what I marked” So he signed but like he was shaking, he looked around for a support but just signed holding it with the palm of his hands and his jaw. Then, his staff codies came and they were all like “Look who’s here? You’re so good-looking. I can’t recognize you. When did you shoot this?” and when someone a little bit older said the same “When did you shoot this?” Yuchun replied “Ah, I don’t know. You don’t need to know~” and he gave me back my pen uncapped. T_T
On March 8, ‘Three Days’ filming was at Gimpo Airport’s Wooridul Hospital.
Thanks very much to the camera crews and actors for coming to our hospital and doing their scenes.
The broadcast with the part where [the hospital is] shown is in episode 5! Watch the broadcast carefully!
- Today as well, as expected, he pouted his lips.
- He shined his flashlight on his face and played alone at being a ghost.
- There was a scene the director wanted to give up on because the angle he wanted wouldn’t come out. So Yuchun told him: “But if you take the angle like that, then you can shoot this scene, can’t you?” And the scene they nearly missed shooting wasn’t abandoned.
- He seriously kept limping his foot but still laughed it away when running even when they had to take the scenes again and again.
- An extra wrote “the end” on his laptop just for fun and when Yuchun saw it, he started to laugh because he found it funny.
> Backstory: The man in front of me wrote “the end!!” on the screen of his laptop and then went to shoot and when Yuchun saw it, he burst ouf of laughing. He said “What are you saying? To end it now? That it’s the end? What’s the end anyway, puahaha” and laughed. XD
Junsu went to Cheongdam-dong’s Java City with [B2ST's] Lee Kikwang and some other FC men friends yesterday. They sat on the 2nd floor, ordered ice tuxedo large size and double spread waffle. Staff gave them free cookies.
I, Lu Zhu, am a student majoring in Korean, and the teacher for today’s Film Appreciation class let us spend the day watching ‘Three Days’
This is possibly the so-called benefits of studying Korean.