- entering the venue, HUGE posters of JYJ were up along side the sitting seats on the ground floor of the stadium
- pixelminor: As the night darkens and clouds roll in, concert is about to start! Excited!
- pixelminor: Photo taking not allowed as usual, they are pretty strict about it. In fact, they say no mobile phones.
- ‘Back Seat’ MV was played ; screaming ensue XD
- pixelminor: Concert start!
- ohmyjunsu: Con start
- rubypurple_fan: Start!
- clips taken from ‘Back Seat’ MV were used and added in special effect video to introduce JYJ members
- pixelminor: Pyrotechnics start with Creation
- ohmyjunsu: CREATION OMG
- rubypurple_fan: Creation! #JYJ in #BackSeat Seoul!
- rubypurple_fan: JJ is wearing a jacket with no shirt.
- ohmyjunsu: Jaejoong is shirtless only wearing a black jacket
- Jaejoong wearing all black with silver designs at shoulder parts of black shirt, which is unbuttoned and showing off his bare chest 8Qthere’s a [hentai?] tattoo place below his belly button and above…his waistline >///<
- rubypurple_fan: It’s too early for this, JJ! Haha!
- rubypurple_fan: JJ’s chest is awesome! lol
- rubypurple_fan: JS is also shirtless but the jacket is closed. lol.
- Junsu wearing all black too, lower-half of sleeves with silver designs; top is only suit jacket, NO SHIRT, only buttoned with 1 button o_O
- pixelminor: In black and silver suits. JJ and junsu are shirtless inside but Jae leaves his jacket unbuttoned. Yoochun is most clothed lol
- ohmyjunsu: Junsu also shirtless but jacket buttoned up. Yoochun in suit. All in suit
- Yoochun is all buttoned (selfish man for not wanting to bare any skin <.< ); most dressed with black and silver designs, than Jaejoong and Junsu
- rubypurple_fan: Alas! YC is wearing a shirt inside the jacket! lol! Read More →
- listenxiah: 입장! admission!
- JYJ each say their greetings
- JYJ: Nice to meet everyone!
- yochwennie: Yuchun saying his greeting; Yuchun said he hopes to make everyone happy today
- yochwennie: Junsu said he’s really looking forward to the concert tour
- yochwennie: Junsu said he can’t drink (alcohol) at all.
- yochwennie: Talking about Yuchun’s first movie!!
- yochwennie: Yuchun’s talking about filming Sea Fog but the audio isn’t very clear… T.T
- yochwennie: MC said Yuchun’s first movie is about to premier and asked what’s the difference between filming a movie and dramas.
- YC watched ‘Triangle’ during his rest time. JJ acted well
- yochwennie: Yuchun said when he was resting he met up with JJ and watched JJ’s drama. He thinks JJ’s acting was outstanding.
- fourc_pyc: YC: Almost cannot rest when filming drama. Life is a drama.Meetup with JJ on rest day.Watched JJ’s drama.He did very well!
- yochwennie: Junsu said whenever Yuchun goes out to drink with him, he is the only one drinking alcohol. Junsu will drink cola or cider.
- No matter the time of year, summer or winter, YC always wears shorts and sandals
- yochwennie: Yuchun talking about Dongshik?
- yochwennie: MC ask Yuchun if he’s happy now
- yochwennie: MC asked how does JYJ feel the love.
- yochwennie: I see Jaejoong during my resting time
- yochwennie: Junsu said he felt a lot of love from his musical. Yuchun said he feels love through actions and words.
- fourc_pyc: MC: YC’s 1st movie going to premiere soon. Wat is the difference between filming drama & movie?
- fourc_pyc: JJ: What do u guys think to do a ‘Teenager restricted’ [T/N: under 19 prohibited] project?
- fourc_pyc: JS: I m very happy now.
- fourc_pyc: MC asked Yoochun: Are you happy now?
YC: I’m still in the midst of finding ways for happiness
- yochwennie: MC asked Yuchun how does he feel about Sea Fog’s bed scene. YC said because it’s big screen, he felt nervous..
YC felt shy and does not know how to act it out. It was very difficult to express the scene innocently..
- YC is nervous to be in such a big movie …because of the attention (from his popularity? sunbaes? BJH?)
- yochwennie: Junsu said he watched Sea Fog and does not think that the bed scene is innocent at all!
- fourc_pyc: YC: The feeling of kiss scene in ‘Sea Fog’ should be quite good?
Fans: Yes !!!!
- yochwennie: Q: In your heart, what is JYJ to you? Junsu: I really admire Yuchun. Be it filming MV or touring, if he is injured or not feeling well, he would insist in continuing. After all’s done, only will he tell us where he got injured and whine like a baby (does a lot of aegyo).
- YC(?) mimick someone after JJ just finished his talk/sentences
(it was like Little Mermaid’s Ariel’s singing: ‘Ahh~ Ahhh~’)
- yochwennie: Among JYJ, what do you think you are best at? Junsu: Football.
Junsu also thinks that Yuchun is very good at sports.
- fourc_pyc: MC:JS,wat is the thing tat u do best among JYJ members
JS: Yoochun is good in sports too!
- yochwennie: Q: When looking at a person, where would you look at? YC: Eyes, because it’s the window to the soul. By looking at a person’s eyes, you can understand clearly what that person is thinking about on the inside. via JYJCN
- yochwennie: JJ would look at lips. He said though everyone has lips, it conveys different things. So by looking at lips, he can decide on the impression
- fourc_pyc: JS: I admire YC. Whether injured or not feeling well for shooting MV or tour concert; YC will only tell us his uncomfort & does all kinds of coquetry aft finished the work
- YC: I hope you watch & like Haemoo
- fourc_pyc: MC: Wat u guys look at when u first see a person
YC:I will look at the eyes.Eyes are windows of soul.U could understand wat the person think when u look at the eyes
JJ:Look at lips.It can show things differently.So looking at lips decide my impression of a person~3
- Vichellelicious: MC: “What’s JYJ like in your heart?” Junsu: “I admire Yoochun, be it filming MV or concert tour…”
Junsu: “Even when Yoochun is injured or feeling unwell, he will always persist on…”
Junsu: “Yoochun will wait till everything has ended, then tell everyone that he’s unwell and make cute expressions.”
- The 3 songs JYJ had picked (when making the album) that overlap were : ‘Back seat’ ‘BABOBOY’ ‘CREATION’
- fourc_pyc: YC: In the process of making the album, we write songs with the intention of letting everyone to listen it comfortably!
- yochwennie: YC said that ‘Dad, you there’ was written when he was thinking about the time he spent with his dad when he was young
- fourc_pyc: YC: ‘Dad, you there?’ was written while thinking those childhood days with Dad
- yochwennie: YC said 서른 was the last song he recorded and also the last recording of the entire album. Before recording that song, he called JJ and JS.
- fourc_pyc: Yoochun: ’30’ was the last song recorded for the album. B4 recording, I called Jaejoong & Junsu
- JYJ performed: ‘So So’ –> ‘BaboBoy’ –> ‘Be the One'(remix) –> ‘Back Seat’ –> ‘Back Seat’ MV
- Junsu said after Dracula 1st performance he was in car heading home and suddenly Yuchun called him.
Yuchun just asked Junsu to laugh into the phone and he’ll record it. Not knowing what for, Junsu laughed. Yuchun used this in his song ’30’!!
- Jae’s Dear J = Angelina Jolie
That’s a surprise to members and actually a shock to me! Members too thought J=Jae!! ( Me too! )
- Jae was really quiet today, leaving the 2 members to talk on his behalf. He looks skinny but real cute in blonde!
- Asked what each member treasure most or treat as a treasure, Yuchun drew a clock = time spent with fans, meeting everyone like this.
- Yuchun, accidentally? hinted about year end meeting us again. Hopefully this means Japan concerts!
- Yuchun said clubbing is NOT OK. A guy who feels he needs to call her just to hear her voice is too introvert. Both obviously have issues
– In other words, if the couple has no issue in the first place, the gal won’t go clubbing and the guy won’t feel need to call her midnight
- A corner in the hall let us take pics with each member’s life-size panel. We had to queue for each member and at that time Yuchun queue was longest
To date, the summer of 2014 has seen the majority of mainstream Korean films fall into either of two categories: the noir thriller or the period blockbuster. While a handful of terrific genre pieces, namely “A Hard Day” and “Confession”, have succeeded in spite of this inertia, it’s been high time for something a little different. Along comes “Sea Fog”, a character-driven blockbuster set on a boat that is based on a play which is itself drawn from a real life incident.
A fishing trawler returns to port with a meager catch and when its captain is offered a pile of money to help some Chinese-Korean illegal immigrants sneak onto the peninsula he is quick to pocket the cash. He heads back out to sea along with his five-man crew and in the dead of night they make contact with another vessel carrying their payday. Soon the youngest crewmember forms an attachment with one of the smuggled girls, but as tensions between the crew and their passengers mount and when the Korean maritime police suddenly appear, things quickly spin out of control.
You can often count on Korean cinema to take a familiar setting and turn it on its head. “Sea Fog” brings other open sea blockbusters such as “Jaws” (1975) and “The Perfect Storm” (2000) to mind, but it is a great deal darker than what you would expect from commercial cinema, particularly a blockbuster of this size (at least by Korean standards). First time director Shim Sung-bo and his co-writer and executive producer Bong Joon Ho deliver a film that is as somber as the latter’s recent “Snowpiercer”. But with a far more realistic setting and less of Bong’s trademark wry humor, “Sea Fog” packs a thunderous emotional whallop.
Much like Bong was confronted with when shooting an ambitious film within the limitations of a train, Shim and cinematographer Hong Kyung-pyo (also the DP on “Snowpiercer”) are tasked with running the audience through a gauntlet of thrills and emotions within the confines of a small fishing boat. The brooding weather, which veers from stark daylight and ominous night to thick batches of creeping fog, ably amplifies the foreboding tone of the film. Equally impressive is the claustrophobic interior lensing. Every shot is permeated with a dank warmth that acts as a refuge from the literal and figurative tempests that take place on deck before turning the space into an oppressive tangle of burning pipes offering no exit from the encroaching terror. Throughout, the fluidity between shots, which evolve as actors move within or in and out of frame with clear precision, makes the film’s visual tone rich and expressive.
I attended the monitoring preview of the movie <Haemoo>. It’s the first movie debut of Park Yuchun, right? I watched the movie without even checking the trailer or knowing what it was about and I was consecutively very shocked and surprised! (It’s prohibited to teenagers). As expected, I thought it was Bong Junho’s class T_T I felt Director Bong’s special way of leaving a strong message… It was totally “I will make you keep thinking of it over and over inside your head”. I can only acknowledge that. Also, among all the outstanding actors (Kim Yunseok, Lee Huijoon, Moon Sungkeun, etc…), I thought Park Yuchun’s acting wouldn’t look good but it was totally not the case! I saw him in a new light… The friend who watched with me said the same thing. However, this movie can make you feel very uncomfortable for the weak-hearted.
Although I still haven’t watched <Kundo>, a friend who went to watch it yesterday told me <Haemoo> was definitely better!
(…) My one-line review: It’s a little uncomfortable and dark just like the sea fog but it’s honest.
(…) To sum up <Haemoo> in one line: The spatial condition is cleverly used + “actor” Park Yuchun
He wasn’t a person I usually used to watch but it may be because he also has a few drama experiences because he certainly doesn’t fall behind among the outstanding actors like Kim Yunseok, Kim Sangho or Moon Sungkeun.
Fanaccount: is a really strange movie. Just like when you are in love and you don’t see it, I didn’t know it when I was watching the movie but later after a while I was reminded of it so I became stunned and couldn’t stop my tears. The real review of is not made right after watching the movie but it happens after some time has passed. And it makes you want to watch it again. #Haemooisreal
It would be such a shame if only I knew this, so here’s a Dracula behind the scene story from Junsu!
Junsu: Mom, you know? There’s a scene during ‘She’ in which I stab the cross with a sword~ I was so immersed in that scene that I really stabbed the sword into the cross~ Eukyangkyang~~
Me: Ah~ You don’t normally stab the sword into the cross?
Junsu: That’s right, I only pretend to stab the cross but I was so immersed [in the scene] that during the sword moment, the sword just went straight in. You know that feeling~ Something going straight in~ At that moment I thought AH~! This is bad~! and immediately pulled the sword out. It wasn’t obvious, was it?! Eukyangkyang~ I committed vandalism, what do I do* (T/N: in a very cute tone)~~ keukeukeu~
After this happened… I went to see the night performance on Wednesday and coincidentally saw the cross through my binoculars during that scene. There was what looked like a white hole. I realized at that moment! Ah~! That’s it~!
At that moment, I remembered what Junsu said, imagined what happened and naturally laughed~ㅋㅋ I hope everyone can refresh yourself from the heat wave by falling into Xiaracula’s charm today too~~
Late evening, JYJ’s Park Yuchun and his friends visited. Even though he came in comfortable clothes, it looked like he had a halo (describing that he was glowing). I realized he is not a celebrity for nothing. At every eye contact with the puppies, from his image to his heart it felt like he was very warm/friendly. His appearance gave a very warm vibe but his heart was even warmer.
Together with his friend, they adopted a very pretty chihuahua. He politely rejected taking a photo saying that he will come back properly dressed when he adopts a second puppy. Even though he already looks good now, when he’s properly dressed I don’t know if I will lose sight of this.
Look at his eyes shining with love. With profound affection shining through his eyes, he gazed at each puppy lovingly. My heart was thumping and my soul felt like it was escaping my body. How can he even stare so sweetly like this? From his appearance he looks like a handsome and kind person but he is a handsome and kind person who also loves animals. Can a person possibly be perfect to that extent?
Perhaps the chihuahua puppy is receiving lots of love from Park Yuchun-nim now? I wish to be his chihuahua even for a day.
Yuchun who is coming back with JYJ soon! I will look forward to JYJ and Park Yuchun-nim’s future activities.
Today’s bonus: Yuchun-nim’s autograph.
Today, I was seated a little in the back. Yuchun and G-Dragon were 3-4 rows behind and I saw Kim Hoyoung (T/N musical actor) sitting in the row in the front :) Yuchun was especially so cute when he entered the venue before the 2nd part and at the start of the curtain call.
When Yuchun entered the venue on the 2nd part, all the fans were staring at him and I guess he felt a little embarrassed(?) because he kept talking with the people in front of him, turning into a “mandoo” (T/N dumpling; expression that means being all smile and all cute) T_T At the time of the curtain call, I thought he would leave the venue but he clapped his hands earnestly before Xiacula came out. His cheeks went upward and he even did his special “chu” lips action. He was just so cute!
Yuchun left after watching the curtain call. When he saw all the fans standing up to clap, he was surprised at first, making this expression ㅇㅅㅇ then he laughed and stood up together with us to clap.
Today, Yuchun was seated in the 16th row next to Jung Sukwon and Junho (JUNO). The order seemed to be Yuchun-Jung Sukwon-Junho.