- Y_S_H_I: I’m in!!!^^
- Y_S_H_I: Ready for the Kings #JYJINBEIJING
- yochwennie: According to reports on Weibo, there will be a sing-along during the Chinese song, 10 Years.
- ohmyjunsu: The lyrics to the rumored Chinese song JYJ will sing are so fitting and touching.. about being friends for 10 years
- yochwennie: Not sure if 10 Years will be sung together or just Yuchun alone…
- yochwennie: “Since the embrace can’t linger, then why not during the last moments of separation, let it be enjoyed and let tears flow,” 10 Years lyrics.
- Y_S_H_I: kyaaaaaaaaa fronting the T STAGE!!!! OHMYGODDD!!! #JYJinHK
- ROCKJJAE: #金在中# the concert is coming soon [哈哈] come on JJ!
- ning225: In. Read More →
[EXCERPT TRANS] Nooncha Naver Blogger’s Comment about Kim Jaejoong:
“This oppa still has great skin, huge eyes and looks great in blond hair. Made me wonder if he aged at all for the past 3 years. The sexiest guy of the century (we call him the E-man, erotic man in our household), Kim Hero Jaejoong is overflowing with sexiness.
I’ve been a fan of idols for years now but honestly I have never seen anybody sexier than this guy.”
- YP Bookstore #JYJ Fansign #JUSTUS ticket.
- The fansign is in open space? No seats or tables right now on the North Atrium.
- Getting in..
- 200 people under hundred pair of eyes watching
- Signing album together Read More →
- entering the venue, HUGE posters of JYJ were up along side the sitting seats on the ground floor of the stadium
- pixelminor: As the night darkens and clouds roll in, concert is about to start! Excited!
- pixelminor: Photo taking not allowed as usual, they are pretty strict about it. In fact, they say no mobile phones.
- ‘Back Seat’ MV was played ; screaming ensue XD
- pixelminor: Concert start!
- ohmyjunsu: Con start
- rubypurple_fan: Start!
- clips taken from ‘Back Seat’ MV were used and added in special effect video to introduce JYJ members
- pixelminor: Pyrotechnics start with Creation
- ohmyjunsu: CREATION OMG
- rubypurple_fan: Creation! #JYJ in #BackSeat Seoul!
- rubypurple_fan: JJ is wearing a jacket with no shirt.
- ohmyjunsu: Jaejoong is shirtless only wearing a black jacket
- Jaejoong wearing all black with silver designs at shoulder parts of black shirt, which is unbuttoned and showing off his bare chest 8Qthere’s a [hentai?] tattoo place below his belly button and above…his waistline >///<
- rubypurple_fan: It’s too early for this, JJ! Haha!
- rubypurple_fan: JJ’s chest is awesome! lol
- rubypurple_fan: JS is also shirtless but the jacket is closed. lol.
- Junsu wearing all black too, lower-half of sleeves with silver designs; top is only suit jacket, NO SHIRT, only buttoned with 1 button o_O
- pixelminor: In black and silver suits. JJ and junsu are shirtless inside but Jae leaves his jacket unbuttoned. Yoochun is most clothed lol
- ohmyjunsu: Junsu also shirtless but jacket buttoned up. Yoochun in suit. All in suit
- Yoochun is all buttoned (selfish man for not wanting to bare any skin <.< ); most dressed with black and silver designs, than Jaejoong and Junsu
- rubypurple_fan: Alas! YC is wearing a shirt inside the jacket! lol! Read More →
- listenxiah: 입장! admission!
- JYJ each say their greetings
- JYJ: Nice to meet everyone!
- yochwennie: Yuchun saying his greeting; Yuchun said he hopes to make everyone happy today
- yochwennie: Junsu said he’s really looking forward to the concert tour
- yochwennie: Junsu said he can’t drink (alcohol) at all.
- yochwennie: Talking about Yuchun’s first movie!!
- yochwennie: Yuchun’s talking about filming Sea Fog but the audio isn’t very clear… T.T
- yochwennie: MC said Yuchun’s first movie is about to premier and asked what’s the difference between filming a movie and dramas.
- YC watched ‘Triangle’ during his rest time. JJ acted well
- yochwennie: Yuchun said when he was resting he met up with JJ and watched JJ’s drama. He thinks JJ’s acting was outstanding.
- fourc_pyc: YC: Almost cannot rest when filming drama. Life is a drama.Meetup with JJ on rest day.Watched JJ’s drama.He did very well!
- yochwennie: Junsu said whenever Yuchun goes out to drink with him, he is the only one drinking alcohol. Junsu will drink cola or cider.
- No matter the time of year, summer or winter, YC always wears shorts and sandals
- yochwennie: Yuchun talking about Dongshik?
- yochwennie: MC ask Yuchun if he’s happy now
- yochwennie: MC asked how does JYJ feel the love.
- yochwennie: I see Jaejoong during my resting time
- yochwennie: Junsu said he felt a lot of love from his musical. Yuchun said he feels love through actions and words.
- fourc_pyc: MC: YC’s 1st movie going to premiere soon. Wat is the difference between filming drama & movie?
- fourc_pyc: JJ: What do u guys think to do a ‘Teenager restricted’ [T/N: under 19 prohibited] project?
- fourc_pyc: JS: I m very happy now.
- fourc_pyc: MC asked Yoochun: Are you happy now?
YC: I’m still in the midst of finding ways for happiness
- yochwennie: MC asked Yuchun how does he feel about Sea Fog’s bed scene. YC said because it’s big screen, he felt nervous..
YC felt shy and does not know how to act it out. It was very difficult to express the scene innocently..
- YC is nervous to be in such a big movie …because of the attention (from his popularity? sunbaes? BJH?)
- yochwennie: Junsu said he watched Sea Fog and does not think that the bed scene is innocent at all!
- fourc_pyc: YC: The feeling of kiss scene in ‘Sea Fog’ should be quite good?
Fans: Yes !!!!
- yochwennie: Q: In your heart, what is JYJ to you? Junsu: I really admire Yuchun. Be it filming MV or touring, if he is injured or not feeling well, he would insist in continuing. After all’s done, only will he tell us where he got injured and whine like a baby (does a lot of aegyo).
- YC(?) mimick someone after JJ just finished his talk/sentences
(it was like Little Mermaid’s Ariel’s singing: ‘Ahh~ Ahhh~’)
- yochwennie: Among JYJ, what do you think you are best at? Junsu: Football.
Junsu also thinks that Yuchun is very good at sports.
- fourc_pyc: MC:JS,wat is the thing tat u do best among JYJ members
JS: Yoochun is good in sports too!
- yochwennie: Q: When looking at a person, where would you look at? YC: Eyes, because it’s the window to the soul. By looking at a person’s eyes, you can understand clearly what that person is thinking about on the inside. via JYJCN
- yochwennie: JJ would look at lips. He said though everyone has lips, it conveys different things. So by looking at lips, he can decide on the impression
- fourc_pyc: JS: I admire YC. Whether injured or not feeling well for shooting MV or tour concert; YC will only tell us his uncomfort & does all kinds of coquetry aft finished the work
- YC: I hope you watch & like Haemoo
- fourc_pyc: MC: Wat u guys look at when u first see a person
YC:I will look at the eyes.Eyes are windows of soul.U could understand wat the person think when u look at the eyes
JJ:Look at lips.It can show things differently.So looking at lips decide my impression of a person~3
- Vichellelicious: MC: “What’s JYJ like in your heart?” Junsu: “I admire Yoochun, be it filming MV or concert tour…”
Junsu: “Even when Yoochun is injured or feeling unwell, he will always persist on…”
Junsu: “Yoochun will wait till everything has ended, then tell everyone that he’s unwell and make cute expressions.”
- The 3 songs JYJ had picked (when making the album) that overlap were : ‘Back seat’ ‘BABOBOY’ ‘CREATION’
- fourc_pyc: YC: In the process of making the album, we write songs with the intention of letting everyone to listen it comfortably!
- yochwennie: YC said that ‘Dad, you there’ was written when he was thinking about the time he spent with his dad when he was young
- fourc_pyc: YC: ‘Dad, you there?’ was written while thinking those childhood days with Dad
- yochwennie: YC said 서른 was the last song he recorded and also the last recording of the entire album. Before recording that song, he called JJ and JS.
- fourc_pyc: Yoochun: ’30’ was the last song recorded for the album. B4 recording, I called Jaejoong & Junsu
- JYJ performed: ‘So So’ –> ‘BaboBoy’ –> ‘Be the One'(remix) –> ‘Back Seat’ –> ‘Back Seat’ MV
- Junsu said after Dracula 1st performance he was in car heading home and suddenly Yuchun called him.
Yuchun just asked Junsu to laugh into the phone and he’ll record it. Not knowing what for, Junsu laughed. Yuchun used this in his song ’30’!!
- Jae’s Dear J = Angelina Jolie
That’s a surprise to members and actually a shock to me! Members too thought J=Jae!! ( Me too! )
- Jae was really quiet today, leaving the 2 members to talk on his behalf. He looks skinny but real cute in blonde!
- Asked what each member treasure most or treat as a treasure, Yuchun drew a clock = time spent with fans, meeting everyone like this.
- Yuchun, accidentally? hinted about year end meeting us again. Hopefully this means Japan concerts!
- Yuchun said clubbing is NOT OK. A guy who feels he needs to call her just to hear her voice is too introvert. Both obviously have issues
– In other words, if the couple has no issue in the first place, the gal won’t go clubbing and the guy won’t feel need to call her midnight
- A corner in the hall let us take pics with each member’s life-size panel. We had to queue for each member and at that time Yuchun queue was longest
To date, the summer of 2014 has seen the majority of mainstream Korean films fall into either of two categories: the noir thriller or the period blockbuster. While a handful of terrific genre pieces, namely “A Hard Day” and “Confession”, have succeeded in spite of this inertia, it’s been high time for something a little different. Along comes “Sea Fog”, a character-driven blockbuster set on a boat that is based on a play which is itself drawn from a real life incident.
A fishing trawler returns to port with a meager catch and when its captain is offered a pile of money to help some Chinese-Korean illegal immigrants sneak onto the peninsula he is quick to pocket the cash. He heads back out to sea along with his five-man crew and in the dead of night they make contact with another vessel carrying their payday. Soon the youngest crewmember forms an attachment with one of the smuggled girls, but as tensions between the crew and their passengers mount and when the Korean maritime police suddenly appear, things quickly spin out of control.
You can often count on Korean cinema to take a familiar setting and turn it on its head. “Sea Fog” brings other open sea blockbusters such as “Jaws” (1975) and “The Perfect Storm” (2000) to mind, but it is a great deal darker than what you would expect from commercial cinema, particularly a blockbuster of this size (at least by Korean standards). First time director Shim Sung-bo and his co-writer and executive producer Bong Joon Ho deliver a film that is as somber as the latter’s recent “Snowpiercer”. But with a far more realistic setting and less of Bong’s trademark wry humor, “Sea Fog” packs a thunderous emotional whallop.
Much like Bong was confronted with when shooting an ambitious film within the limitations of a train, Shim and cinematographer Hong Kyung-pyo (also the DP on “Snowpiercer”) are tasked with running the audience through a gauntlet of thrills and emotions within the confines of a small fishing boat. The brooding weather, which veers from stark daylight and ominous night to thick batches of creeping fog, ably amplifies the foreboding tone of the film. Equally impressive is the claustrophobic interior lensing. Every shot is permeated with a dank warmth that acts as a refuge from the literal and figurative tempests that take place on deck before turning the space into an oppressive tangle of burning pipes offering no exit from the encroaching terror. Throughout, the fluidity between shots, which evolve as actors move within or in and out of frame with clear precision, makes the film’s visual tone rich and expressive.