Rice Wreath Donation
- Day 2 concert start! Hall is full ^^ (via @pixelminor)
- 9 + 1#
- Making his way down in the cage (via @pixelminor)
- Different tattoo on tummy today!!! Not sure what its called, looks like a pitchfork? (via @pixelminor)
- Butterfly now. And still nipples to see. (via @pixelminor)
- He and the crowd a lot more passionate today. “I am Kim Jae Joong!!” (via @pixelminor)
- He asked if we liked the opening. (via @pixelminor)
- Crowd is yelling take it off (via @pixelminor)
- Jaejoong said fans are so naughty. “Before I take off my clothes, you guys should also take off one piece” (via @fourc_pyc)
- Jaejoong’s funny ment: “The clothes.. really.. Sorry everyone but I don’t have shirt to change. You told me to take off my shirt? You’re thinking “I hope he will take it off” right? You guys also take off yours then. Why only me?” (via @CheeseCakeJJ, Trans by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ)
- He said many of his friends got married. He very envy them but dont have plan.for marriage yet. Because of fans (via Hannah @ PrinceJJ)
- Jaejoong: “There are lots people fm media today. I hope that reporters will write good comments abt me, please!” (via @fourc_pyc)
- Jaejoong’s ment: “It has been 10 years since my debut. In the meantime, I had many large concerts but because this is the concert of my 1st regular album, it bring back old feelings. I didn’t mind what people arround me thought; and felt joy;happy. Thank you for being with me in this unexpected rock concert. I really love you” (via @CheeseCakeJJ, Trans by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ)
Read More →
- 30 mins to show start! (via @pixelminor)
- The wings are moving xD (via @ceskjj)
A fan asked “Didn’t the salesperson say anything when you go into the stores to buy the album ‘WWW’?
I haven’t even fully stepped in when the salesperson asked ‘Buying Kim Jae Joong?’ Then immediately paid for it, took the album and left…”
Some replies to her:
- You smiled too much when you went in is it?
- You must have drooled at his poster.
- Your forehead carved ‘KIM JAE JOONG’!
- Control your expression please.
- You must be eyeing the ‘blink blink gold’ area when you go in.
- You must have blushed when you went in.
- For me, I paid my money, grab the album and left while the salesperson behind me shouted “Hey! Your change!”
- I told the salesperson “Give me Kim Jae Joong.”
- I told the salesperson “Give me.”
“It’s my first time seeing Yoochun up close, even though from the back.”
In the rehearsal, Yoochun wore a beanie and black sweatshirts , sneakers ,the same clothes that we saw on JYJ Line. Even if he wore sunglasses which covered most of his face, I still could recognize his curved lips and plum cheeks. In the rehearsal, Yoochun mostly kept calm and chatted a little bit, but once the music was played, he was back to his naughty mode.
As a singer and actor, Yoochun still can dance pretty well and smoothly. Once he sang, he voice can kill a fangirl’s heart. It’s so emotional, smooth and sensational. Yoochun seemed so hyper in the rehearsal. He danced, played around and sang a lot. He looked so happy at the time.
After rehearsing, Yoochun took off the sunglasses and continued chatting and playing around despite his sweat pouring like rain. After the rehearsal, he came back to the hotel with the smile on his face.
In real life, Yoochun does not look like a famous star, he just like a naughty kid, a normal friendly young man that u can meet everywhere. Yoochun’s real life charisma differs from what we have seen on TV. In real life Chun is also petite. His face is small. Compared to with normal men, Yoochun looks thinner.
English translation by: black_autumn@JYJFamilyVN
Yuchun is the most friendly and energetic! He is so polite also, he even takes his cap off and greets us when check in.
When they walk in to take the pictures, Jaejoong doesn’t know where stand so that I ask him to stand next to me. Yuchun then comes next, that’s why he stands in the center. We take few poses but the one uploaded is the nicest. What makes me interested most is Yuchun turning back looking at the hall and says ‘the hotel is so spacious and beautiful!!’ You can’t imagine how cute, boyish, a little clueless he is, just like a country boy who first comes to hotel haha. it is such a waste you cant see that face!
The inox pot that he holds while dancing is not a coffee/tea pot but a phở broth pot. The whole room is full of laughter because of him.
I watched Junsu-kun’s solo concert at Yokohama arena.
Ya ~ it was awesome…
He was the entertainer…
His dance and his vocals…
The fruits of his labors appeared to his stage.
I think it was such LIVE!
Although I thought same thing when I met Jaejoong-kun, for some time we didn’t meet each other,
they have found their new way and are walking firmly..
I felt so at that time.
[TRANS 1] Junsu’s autograph in Taehaming, a Korean restaurant
In Taehaming, Junsu seems to have sat down on the right in the back~
Junsu was smiling, and a fan met his eye!! They say he was waving his hand for fans~
In Taehaming, Junsu seems to have drunk this kind of oolong tea~
According to a staff, Junsu lost his way when he tried to come there lol He wandered around in Ikemen street, and called: ‘Where is your restaurant?’
[TRANS 2] The madam of Houraiken, a hitsumabushi restaurant in Nagoya, said: Unexpectedly Junsu contacted us without reservation. So many fans were there, but Junsu said ‘no problem because they’re my fans’. And fans didn’t make a noise at all, so I was surprised.
[TRANS 3] Owner of Nagoya’s Hitsumabishi restaurant said: Without booking, Junsu’s staff contacted there, it was already crowded with many fans. Yet, Junsu said, “our fans are ok”. As Junsu said, no fans made fuss. The owner was so surprised
Credits: @xia_ever + @natan_JYJ + @Yurangrang
Translated by: @kaju0731(1-2) + @XIA_Chocolat(3)
Shared by: JYJ3
Note: This is an update on what happened the day they uploaded the pics on Line [13.10.06] ^^
“At first, I didn’t recognize him (T/N: Yuchun) because I could only see the back of his head. But when he asked for a bottle of soju and our eyes met, that’s when I did. There’s no fried eggs on the menu so I served him steamed eggs instead. Since he kept calling me ‘noona’, I found him very polite.” – auntie owner
Since the auntie and uncle owners found it fascinating that fans could find the place only by the photo uploaded on Line, they asked the fan (T/N: the one who wrote this fanaccount) to help them download Line and add JYJ Line. XD
The auntie wrote the names of the 4 guests who came that day (Park Yuchun, Han Yeri, Bong Joonho & Sim Sungbo) on their chair. Here’s Yuchun’s (with his surname 박[Park]):