Xia Junsu’s new album “Yesterday” is out, just in time for the turning of leaves.
As well as attempting a first —deciding on a ballad for a title track— Junsu talks about how other idols draw inspirations from love to write songs. So that’s how you do it!
He also remembers his time in Australia and hopes to return! Watch to hear Junsu talk music, love and beaches!
This is the title track of XIA′s mini album of the same name. It′s a
ballad song with a lyrical melody and emotional vocals. The piano，
guitar and violin sounds blend together beautifully， and the heartfelt
words aimed at one′s love are very touching.
[INFO] An audience member and comedienne Park Jisun say they are Yuchun’s and Junsu’s ‘wifey’s…..
– Ayeong, who is your favorite artist?
– Park Yuchun.
– He’s serving in the military.
– I was “Yuchun’s wifey”.
– You were one of his passionate fans?
– I was “Junsu’s wifey”!
– Yes. Don’t you know me?
– Yes, I joined their fan club.
– I have no idea what you’re talking about right now.
– Anyway, I get it.
– So who are you with today?
– My boyfriend.
– Oh gosh.
– The guy who’s looking at the floor?
– Can you stand up and take the mike?
– Ayeong, you should stand with him.
– What a cute couple.
– Can the boyfriend tell us who he is?
– Hi, I’m 25-year-old Kim Hansol.
– It’s a pleasure to meet you.
– Did you know that your girlfriend was a fan of JYJ?
– Yes, she told me that she was a huge fan.
– Did you know that she was Yuchun’s wife?
– No, that didn’t come up.
– Right, so how is your mental state right now?
– I’m in shock.