[VIDEO] #JJUNSU http://instagram.com/p/tX_p7Ukns8/
[TRANS] Last night, I was in a lot of pain.. But fortunately, I’m feeling a lot better nowㅎㅎ Have a happiness-filled day today everyone
As the conflict continues between Lee Seung Chul and the fans of JYJ′s Kim Junsu, Kim Junsu′s agency, C-JeS Entertainment made an official statement, hoping to rid of misunderstanding.
On June 17, C-JeS Entertainment stated, “Through our official Facebook, we previuosly expressed our honor to be musically affiliated with Lee Seung Chul sunbaenim through this remake song. We and Lee Seung Chul′s agency have never disputed over the rights of the song.”
“The conflict began when the song was revealed through the drama ahead of the official release of the song′s information. Because the song′s melody and the lyrics were the same, fans requested a change when the OST production company revealed the song as a ′new song,′” continued C-JeS Entertainment.
“As this isn′t a direct dispute between the artists, we hope that [Lee Seung Chul] sunbaenim does not misunderstnd.”
I′m In Love, which was revealed on SBS′ You Are All Surrounded, is a remake of a track from Kim Junsu′s second album with the same title. The song was used as a background track on May 29′s broadcast of You Are All Surrounded and was released through music sites on June 5.
Note: for backstory please read – [OTHER NEWS] 140530 Lee Seung Chul Remakes JYJ’s Junsu’s Song for ‘You Are All Surrounded’ OST
1. The original singer of 사랑하나봐 (I’m in Love / I Must Be in Love) is Kim Junsu;
2. Permission to remake the song was requested & C-JeS agreed to that;
3. Two days after receiving permission, the song was broadcasted & not officially released. Then, articles said it’s Lee Seung Chul’s new OST song;
4. As media releases did not state Kim Junsu as the original singer as promised, C-JeS formally protested to the composer & OST producer;
5. The OST producer and SBS PR department have apologized for their actions and will re-release articles with the correct information;
6. However, no new articles with the correct info have been released;
7. C-JeS acknowledged the ‘official twitter’ that was spreading lies, but did not comment on it;
9. C-JeS does not have the rights to the song and emphasized that they did not have any problems with the sunbae remaking 사랑하나봐;
10. C-JeS requests that the OST producer reveals the truth of the situation ASAP for the sake of both sides’ fans.
Twisting things up a bit, Lee Seung Chul will be participating in the OST of SBS’ You Are All Surrounded with a remake of JYJ Kim Junsu’s song.
According to HB Entertainment in charge of the drama production, Lee Seung Chul will be releasing the song I Must Be in Love for You Are All Surrounded. The song was played on May 29’s broadcast of the drama and is already gathering much attention.
I Must Be in Love is originally sung by Kim Junsu and is included in his solo album, Incredible, released in 2013. It has been remade with Lee Seung Chul’s voice for the drama.
“With every project Lee Seung Chul participates in, he carefully looks at the synopsis, the actors’ character, and watches the drama before singing,” added the production company.
[OTHER NEWS] Lee Seung Chul releasing an OST of ‘You’re All Surrounded’ via EN Star N News
[TRANS] New setting again!….Ah~picture frame late at night! ke
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3
[PHOTO] <day29> guess who ;) #JYJ #xia #junsu instagram.com/p/jaufFgm7aC/
Note: Jun Shim a photographer managed by Dee company and an art director at Robin K International.
He’s worked on Junsu’s ‘Uncommitted’ & ‘Incredible’ MV projects and for XIA Tarantallegra 1st World Tour Concert
- You can find other pictures from same photoshoot in older post HERE