From the former biggest K-pop group in the world to have collected thousands of fans even before they have ever visit the country, the now trio group JYJ has certainly come a long way to challenge their skills not only in music, but other entertainment sectors. More fans are lovingly picked up and thus, a demand for his visit to Indonesia is made. Following his fellow member Kim Junsu that had his solo concert in last June and Park Yoochun’s short visit for photo shoot in Bali, now it is the time for the oldest member of Kim Jaejoong to take his first step in Indonesia!
- Please be informed that ‘KITTY’ class is reserved for special guest. So, this area is not for public sale
- ‘ELEPHANT’ as the closest area to the stage will have bigger chance to be picked by Kim Jaejoong, to play a game at the stage.
- For ‘BEAR’ and ‘PUPPY’ class, there’s also chance to play game at stage through lucky draw system.
- Kim Jaejoong’s Fan Meeting will be hold for around 2hours, consist of singing, chit-chat, game and surprise segments.
- This fan meeting will be conducted in 3 languages : Korean, English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Here’s the link to book the ticket CLICK HERE Elephant & Bear seats are now available.
- Follow @rajakarcis for online tickets. Any inquiry, kindly contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you.
Read also our Previous Posts:
Jakarta – Following his fellow member JYJ Kim Junsu that had his solo concert in last June and JYJ Park Yoochun’s short visit for photo shoot in Bali, now it is the time for the oldest member of JYJ-Kim Jaejoong to take his first step in Indonesia.
Through their official website on September 20th 2012, CJes Entertainment announced that JYJ Kim Jaejoong will hold his ‘Asia Fan Meeting Tour’. Starts from China on October 21st that will continue to Thailand afterward, they chose Indonesia as his next stop on November 3rd.
Although he has plenty to do as an actor and singer, Kim Jaejoong did not forget his fans that have always supported him. He hopes to meet his fans and directly share his experiences and interesting stories from his drama and movie filming.
As a promoter, SH Entertainment explained the fan meeting that is expected to last approximately for 2 hours in MEIS-Ancol will give a new experience for Kim Jaejoong’s fans. Not only sing, Kim Jaejoong will also have an interaction with fans through games, talk sessions and a variety of other surprise segments. This fan meeting will be conducted in 3 languages : Korean, English and Bahasa Indonesia.
The entire seat will be numbered so it will create a convenience atmosphere among the fans. Thus, although MEIS is categorized as a large venue, SH Entertainment ensures that the fans will be as close to their idol as possible by using only partial area of MEIS.
Credit: @jakartaqueen via retweet from @SH_ENTIndonesia
Shared By: JYJ3
Note: Only the promotor SH Ent. Confirmed Kim Jaejoong Fanmeeting in Indonesia, there isn’t any news/info released by C-jes.