The JYJ Magazine
- Calling nuna refers to all my nuna fans. It’s like saying, “don’t just think of me as a younger brother”; don’t just think of me as a younger brother, don’t just touch my head and say im cute..im already 28.
- When it comes to girls, we don’t care about age. Yuchun lived in the U.S. for a long time. A person’s vibe and charm is more important.
- Have you ever sang ‘Nuna is my Woman’ to a nuna you loved before?
- Even if it was 5 years ago, holding an official concert with my name is an unimaginable dream.
- (On his 31 Dec 2012 concert) that’s the most precious moment of a year..they come to my concert, I ought to treat them very well.
- Humour on stage, is it “well scripted” or “impromptu”?
Answer: Of course it’s unscripted! JYJ too, we are totally unscripted.
- There’s no need to be curious about how I talk usually. It’s the same as how I talk on stage.
- Even if I get a suntan and train up muscles, they will still say it’s cute!!! *stressss*
- Am I too confined to the cute image? Sometimes this thought runs through my mind.
- But.. ain’t I reaching 30.. I also have hopeful thoughts of being cuter or whining hahaha.
- ‘In Heaven’ MV filming was the first time I met Jihyo nuna. Ever since then, we are close. She is like a real sister to me.
- Jihyo nuna is a very famous JYJ fan.
- Jihyo nuna’s appearance happens to be my ideal type. So pretty and yet her character is still so good.
Friends who are like family, fans who move the heart and soul, music that is like part of your own body. Members relied on these sources of strength to walk to today. It has been 10 years. In the time that has elapsed, friends, fans and music are existences that are more important to the members than their own existence.
With these important existences, they will go forward into the next 10 years. Those 10 years will hold the times of their 30s. What is rushing towards them is not so much to look more mature but rather, a sense of responsibility. The age of immaturity when you do not want to grow up is over, a heavy sense of responsibility is added on.
Yuchun said, “It’s the age where you take responsibility for whatever decisions you make.” Junsu also said, “From 30 years old, it’s the age where men must look the most cool.” Then he also laughed and said, “But it seems like the 3 of us still have not lost our childishness.”
Music is My Life
There is another power that made JYJ stand together again, and that is music.
JYJ cannot be separated from music. From the time they wake up to the time they sleep, music is their all. Perhaps it is precisely because music is the bridge that enabled them to meet and walk on to here. For fans also, probably the first contact was their music.
That is why, music is everything to JYJ.
It’s My Heart, Fans
Fans that warmly keep watch over the group JYJ. They exist with no need of any vanity nor compliments, they can breathe happily, unchanging love and trust, in the past, now, and from now on, people that JYJ cannot be separated from.
JYJ members have always felt sorry towards everyone.
As trusted friends watching over us, always believing us, following us, the gratitude to fans cannot be put into words.
The members were unanimous in saying that they are grateful for the quiet support and it is most beautiful when their reliance on this confidence makes them shine brighter. “Always paying close attention to you all”, “always listening to your songs”, these kind of words that seem ordinary, they are evidence of the deep trust given to us, they give us the greatest support, we are most thankful.
Love… Love… Love…
Friends of the same sex, friends of the opposite sex. How do JYJ members understand this? Is it possible for a female friend to become someone that you are in love with?
Junsu was the first to speak: “My answer is very clear. 100% not possible. From the female point of view, it may be possible, but from the male point of view, it is definitely not possible! A female friend who grew closer as a platonic friend, it is not possible for her become a girlfriend.
Yuchun agreed with this opinion of “not becoming confused between love and friendship”.
Jaejoong said, “I think it is not possible.”
Why do you say this?
“Because I have never wavered between love and friendship.”
My Dear The JYJ
To be together no matter what, sharing the joys as well as the sorrows. When bearing a friend’s pain together, even if the tears shed are the same, your own pain is actually more acute than your friend’s.
Jaejoong and Junsu said, “We cried the most for Yuchun.”
Last March, when Yuchun’s father passed away, they shed more tears than Yuchun. Although Yuchun was part of the bereaved family, he could not keep crying and grieving.
Read More →
“I sincerely felt the most that I matched with my (female) partner when I acted with Jimin noona. For male partners, it was “wifey” Jung-Seh hyung.”
This is the time to praise Han Jimin.
“Thanks to Jimin noona, I could express feelings that I didn’t even know I had. She’s a partner who has learned me that acting a scene together saved those scenes rather than acting it all by myself. Just like the character Park Ha in the drama, she was considerate and took good care of me.”
She was especially of a great help during the shooting of the drama in overcoming the sadness caused by the loss of his father.
“While shooting the drama, I performed at concerts and suffered a major hardship so I was physically having a hard time. And noona stepped forward first and took care of me.”
The praising continues.
“Even at the wrap-up party, she treated the staff with such care that I really thought I met a good partner. That day, I was going to have an interview and noona came to me with a glass of soju and said “Hey, Park Yuchun! So you said I looked like a neighbourhood noona, huh?” then she scolded me to have a glass with her. (At that moment) she really looked like Park Ha. Haha!”