– The Art team from ‘Sea Fog’ won Next Entertainment World (NEW)’s award for Best Team
– Trailing note for ‘Sea Fog’:
Rumor is that ‘Sea Fog’ will be entertaining beyond any expectations
– Dong-shik’s last name is ‘Joo’
– “When it came to filming the meal scene on the boat, he[Park Yoochun] said the chili pepper taste good and I fell for his filial piety the moment he bought a bag of the chili peppers to give to his mother!”
– Today as well, as expected, he pouted his lips.
– He shined his flashlight on his face and played alone at being a ghost.
– There was a scene the director wanted to give up on because the angle he wanted wouldn’t come out. So Yuchun told him: “But if you take the angle like that, then you can shoot this scene, can’t you?” And the scene they nearly missed shooting wasn’t abandoned.
– He seriously kept limping his foot but still laughed it away when running even when they had to take the scenes again and again.
– An extra wrote “the end” on his laptop just for fun and when Yuchun saw it, he started to laugh because he found it funny.
> Backstory: The man in front of me wrote “the end!!” on the screen of his laptop and then went to shoot and when Yuchun saw it, he burst ouf of laughing. He said “What are you saying? To end it now? That it’s the end? What’s the end anyway, puahaha” and laughed. XD
Yuchun: I wonder… I don’t know. Since it is a work that I have decided to do without even thinking about the romance from the start. So personally, I feel no regret. But not long ago, Writer-nim came out to the shooting set for a while and asked me about the romance part. However, there is still a lot Taekyung has to work out for now. So I don’t know how the story will unravel in the future.
Yuchun: I really like the filming set. It matches me well and I really enjoy being here. To be honest, since it is a drama that feels better shot at night… when I film, it is always cold and there are lots of action scenes and so because of all that, it is a bit hard for me. However, I myself feel like I am not the same compared to before. If in the past, I would necessarily feel to be always polite to everyone on the filming set, now I just film really comfortably, sharing jokes freely with the staff.
Often referred to as ‘Park Yoo Chun’s brother,’ Park Yoo Hwan shared that the title is not a ‘burden’ but a ‘crown’ to him.
Recently having interview with enews after starring in tvN’s I Need a Romance 3, Park Yoo Hwan said, “Hyung (Park Yoo Chun) always monitors my acting. Instead of pointing out things in my acting, he just shares how he felt after watching it.”
“I couldn’t see him for about three weeks because he was filming a movie and a drama at the same time, but one day he opened the door to my room and commented, ‘I really liked that scene.’ I was so thankful that he tried to take care of me amidst his busy schedule. I actually didn’t like that scene, but it comforted me to hear that from him,” said the actor.
SCENE #3 The Air of Park Yuchun
Yesterday also I had to work after I managed to get only 20 minute’s of sleep.
Because the action scene, which I filmed the previous day, was too strong and hard…. because of a muscle pain and shoulder pain, I was not able to lie on my back. That’s because it’s too painful. So I couldn’t but keep myself awake. Feeling hungry, I ate left-over tteokbokki, and then I lay down again to get some sleep. Right at that moment, the phone rang: Come to work.