1. Compared to the first performance, JS is more relaxed.
2. He improvised many scenes just like the first performance. The audience laughed a lot thanks to his improvisation.
3. The acoustics improved esp.
4. JS’s acting was even more natural.
5. JS’s singing was really amazing. It was deep with emotions and made many people cry.
6. In the last performance, JS broke a stage prop (tiger). So tonight he was very gentle with it.
7. JS’s parents were seen going into the green room.
8. Tonight’s kissing scene was shorter – about 4 seconds. But it was just as intense as the last performance. People saw his jaw muscles moving. No kissing noise like last performance. The rumor has it that some people saw something darting in and out. [T/N: have no idea what that “something” is.]
Hyewony07: JJ stopped by like lightning [T/N: he was very fast] to leave you a gift. [I] will put it in the wine cellar
yeojy: Who’s that?
Hyewony07: Oh, Hero JaeJoong
yeojy: No way!
Hyewony07: I’m Serious.. Staff were all taken aback…He handed over [the gift] and left immediately, customers didn’t recognize him.. like lightning.
yeojy: It’s like…How Can This Happen? [T/N: 세상에 이런 일이 is a show on SBS. It shows amazing, suprising, and wonderful people/shows in Korea]
From yeojy to mjjeje: Ah, you amazing person.
[T/N: People are taken aback that JaeJoong stopped by himself just to leave a gift for Mr. Yeo when he’s super duper busy these days. He could have asked someone to do it for him, but he did it himself. What a nice guesture on his part!]
Present from Jae to Prain’s CEO http://yfrog.com/h7cy5qij
So ENE has opened up the preorders for the cut for the 3rd time today: 1st Feb to 28th Feb. I’ve confirmed a few things:-
(1) English subtitles will be available for the main 20 episodes
(2) Region codes are 3, 4, 5 and 6
(3) The current contents for the dvd are
– Ep 1 -20 with approx 50 min of cut scenes
– 450 min worth of extras
– 56page guidebook; postcards; calendar (2011 January – 2012 April, since the release of the dvd has been delayed)
You can preorder your copy from 1 of 2 sites:
JYJ’s Kim Junsu premiered his second musical, “Tears of Heaven,” just 3 days ago but fans and scalpers are already inflating the prices of the tickets.
After the premier, fans began selling “Tears of Heaven” tickets to each other for around 3,000,000 won each, which is about $2,694 USD. After Junsu heard about this, he expressed his disappointment by saying, “It’s painful and it hurts my heart.”
A “Tears of Heaven” representative said, “Right now there are many fans who are scalping ‘Tears of Heaven’ tickets on ‘Tears of Heaven’ related websites and some other websites. I know that many transactions have occurred via scalpers because of the limited tickets and number of performances. We want to add more performances, but because of Junsu’s schedules and other conflicts, adding more performances is difficult.”
“Tears of Heaven” is a 50 billion won production about a love-triangle between a Korean Soldier, a Vietnamese singer and an American officer during the Vietnam War. The performances are held at the National Theatre of Korea and will end on March 19th.
What do you think of this situation?