We are happy to know JYJ3.net is very loved by many fans around the world. JYJ3 is growing so fast– in less than 1 year we reached 15 million web hits thanks to our hardworking Team and also to our readers. We think we are doing a good job, but we also know there is always room for improvement.
To become a better Fansite we need more fans who are willing to support their fandom through JYJ3. This is why after long discussion we have decided to open the application process for more people to join the JYJ3 Team.
You love JYJ… Are you ready to support them on another level?… Please Join the JYJ3 Team!
General Requirements to be part of the JYJ3 Team:
1. We want our future Team members to be exclusive to JYJ3. In other words, the applicant should not be a member of the administrative team or a heavily-committed contributor of other Fansites.
2. The applicant need to have enough time to dedicate to JYJ3.
3. The applicant must be a JYJ fan.
4. The applicant must be able to communicate in English.
Application for Joining the JYJ3 Team:
1. Complete Personal data:
Username on JYJ3:
2. How long have you been a fan of JYJ?
3. If you were a fan of TVXQ5 before, then please tell us for how long. Also, please tell us what you think about the members.
4. Who is your “bias” member?
5. Who make up your favorite pair?
6. What job can you do in JYJ3?
There are three regular positions in JYJ3: (1) Admin, (2) Translator and (3) Designer. Here are their general descriptions so that you can tell us in what role you picture yourself.
– You need to post, every day, news/info/pics/vids/fanarts related to JYJ on JYJ3.
– Because you will be regularly updating JYJ3, you should have enough free time to allow you to do so consistently.
– You need to know Korean or Japanese.
– Every day you will receive news/info to be translated and posted (mainly from Korean), and so you need to have time to dedicate to consistent translation.
– You must be creative and also skilled in graphic design that allows you to express your creativity for JYJ3 in a variety of ways, such as banners, logos, web design, and the like.
7. Do you have any experience as Admin/Translator/Designer? If so, please provide us the links to your previous blog/works.
8. If you have another quality/ability that may contribute to JYJ3, then please tell us here.
9. Why you want to be part of JYJ3 Team?
10. Your Final Words
Please be completely Honest in answering our questions!
When you finish answering all questions, please send the answers to email@example.com by 11/20, 11:59, EST.
All information you provide will be kept in strict confidence.
Thank you everyone for your attention—