[TUTORIAL] MBC Drama Awards – Registration
Please read: Awards nominees for MBC Drama Awards 2012 have yet to be announced, and there’s a chance Yoochun and ‘Missing You’ might not be included in this year’s awards ceremony as the drama will only officially end next year in January. However, there have been examples in the past few years where such dramas are still included in the awards, so this is to prepare fans for a potential awards voting process. Jaejoong in Dr. Jin too, might be nominated for certain awards that require voting. The verification process would likely be required in order to vote in the year-end drama awards, so please bear with the complicated process. There are other benefits to the verification process apart from the eligibility to vote, such as commenting on the MBC portals and joining certain events to win prizes, so it is encouraged that you verify your identity.
Steps 1-4 cover the registration process. Steps 5-10 cover the identity verification process.
Jump to step 5 if you already have a MBC account that is yet to be verified.
1. Go to the site and select the ‘foreigner living abroad’ option
2. Select ‘동의합니다’ or ‘동의’ for the 3 options. Then select ‘전체동의’ at the end of the page. Lastly, select the purple ‘동의’.
3. Fill in the form as instructed.
Particulars filled in should be the same as what is recorded in your identification card (ID card).
Check if your ID is available.
If not available, it will show a message like this:
If available, it will show a message like this:
Password must be of the 6-20 characters, comprising of alphabets and numbers.
For ‘E-mail’, you can choose not to subscribe to the mailing service by not ticking the boxes.
The last part of ‘Contact Address Information’ says ‘주소’, which is your address, so enter your address.
Then select ‘확인’.
4. Your account has been successfully registered when you are brought to a page that says:
5. Go to log in site
6. Enter ID and Password to log in.
7. After successfully logging in, you will be redirected to the main page. Then at the top of the page, you will see a row of selections. select ‘고객센터’.
8. Select the purple button that says ‘1:1 매일 보내기’.
9. You will be brought to a page that has a form. The ID and email on the form will be automatically filled in if you are logged in.
For ‘질문유형’, select ‘회원정보’ for the first option and ‘본인확인제도’ for the second option.
For ‘발급일자’ (Date of issue of your ID card), fill in the date of issue
For 제목 (Title), fill in ‘실명인증요청’
For 내용 (Content), fill in these information:
ID： (Your ID)
이름: (Your name)
성별: (Your gender; if male – 남자， if female – 여자)
주민등록 번호: (Your identification number)
Upload a picture to prove your identity (e.g. ID card, passport, etc), picture should show both front and back of the document (if both sides have information printed).
The date of issue filled in previously should be referring to the issuance date of this particular document you choose to upload.
Select ‘개인정보 처리방침에 동의합니다.(I Agree)’ and ‘동의함’.
Lastly, select ‘보내기’.
10. Wait for a confirmation email to be sent, with the title of the mail being ‘답변:실명인증요청’. It may take from a few days or a few weeks for the email to be sent. It will look like this if your request to confirm your identity is approved:
DEADLINE: December 30th, 2012
Tutorial By: maettugi
Repost allowed only on JYJ members’ and group fansites
Shared By: JYJ3