Digital Ads in Shibuya
1. The letter envelope that Jaejoong is biting! Don’t you want to become that letter envelope?
2. Who is he calling with such gesture?
3. Jaejoong coming out of the large box just like a gift! This is a gift for everyone.
4. Jaejoong with an armful of bouquet of red roses!
5. Jaejoong posing with red hood night trading!
Official Site: http://jyj-live.com
JYJ Fan Club: March 1 to 6 (until 11:59 pm)
Official Pre-sale: March 1 to 10 (until 11:59 pm)
E-Plus*: March 12 (6 pm to 11:59 pm)
General Sale: March 15 (start at 10 am)
You will know the seat numbers when you exchange your ‘admission vouchers’ on the day of the concert. Seating is determined by the lottery.
Note: if you are not familiar with how ticketing in Japan goes, the official fanclub usually has priority to apply for tickets. If there are tickets left, then they will do a public sale.
*E plus is a ticketing agency.
Ticket price is 10,500 JPY wherever you may be seated.
I can’t access JYJ Japan right now but will translate the details as soon as I can.
Spot CM & Message from JYJ (Eng/Chin Sub)
Welcome to JYJ world!
29 countries, total surveyed population is over 21,999,843, focused on celebrities younger than 45 years old.
1. Eliminated the survey results from the country of the celebrity’s nationality.
2. Level of involvement in charity events.
3. Level of recognition in population aged 15-35 in nations other than the country of the celebrity’s nationality.
4. The value of payments by supporters (such as the purchase of the celebrity’s album, endorsed products, tickets to concerts, movies, and performances, etc)
Top 40 ranking:
6. Park Yuchun (48.01%)
31. Kim Jaejoong (29.93%)