Young Dal with his best friend
JYJ3’s Note: Choo Sung Hoon is also know as Yoshihiro Akiyama, A fourth-generation Japanese of Korean descent, and a Japanese mixed martial artist and judoka. (Read more here).
Currently Choo Sung Hoon is a part of the cast of KBS2 “Return of the Superman” with his daughter Sarang.
Choo Sung Hoon will be showing the baddest side of him in the upcoming drama Triangle.
On April 17, the production team of MBC’s Triangle revealed that Choo Sung Hoon will be making a special drama appearance.
Well known and loved for his ‘daddy’ image in Superman is Back, Choo Sung Hoon will be making a 180 degree turn as he takes on the role of the money chasing villain in the drama.
This is not Choo Sung Hoon’s first drama appearance, however. Back in 2011, Triangle’s production company Taewon Entertainment was working on Athena and asked Choo Sung Hoon to act as a special agent, facing Cha Seung Won in a one on one action battle.
The reason Choo Sung Hoon accepted the offer to make cameo appearance, despite his busy schedules of filming variety shows and commercials, is due to his personal connections to the CEO of Taewon Entertainment, Jung Tae Won.
An affiliate of Taewon Entertainment said, “We would like to thank Choo Sung Hoon for taking his time to appear in our drama. He will not just be a cameo but we all have been working hard to make one of the best scenes in Triangle. Fighter Choo Sung Hoon’s fight scene will be adding to the scenes that must be watched.”
Meanwhile, the first episode of Triangle is set to air on May 5.
Photo credit: Taewon Entertainment
Yoon Kyesang – Jo Seungwoo – Ji Changwook leaves. The viewers’ attention is on who will fill the vacancy in the Mon-Tue drama slot.
▲ MBC – Emperor goes, Gangster comes
Emperor Tahwan goes and Gangster Kim Jaejoong gets ready to take that place. MBC Mon-Tue drama ‘TRIANGLE’ (Writer Choi WanGyu, PD Yoo ChulYong) tells the story of 3 brothers who have separated for over 20 years after losing their parents, and lived without knowing about each other’s existence and reunited by destiny.
Among the 3 brothers who lead the story of ‘TRIANGLE’, Lee Bumsoo plays the eldest Jang Dongsu, Kim Jaejoong plays the 2nd brother Jang Dongchul, and Im Siwan plays the youngest Jang Dongju (T/N: Other articles say the youngest brother’s name is Jang Dongwoo), predicting a fantastical ‘brother’ acting. In ‘TRIANGLE’, Kim Jaejoong plays the 2nd brother Jang Dongchul – who, in order to survive, lives like the weeds at the bottom of the society. Through Jang Dongchul, Kim Jaejoong wants to free himself from the image of a gentle CEO and reborn as a beast man, which drew expectations from the public.
[TRANS] [Information notice of change in organization] For SBS News breaking news, we are cancelling ‘Three Days’, ‘Oh My Baby’, and ‘Nightline’.
Note: SBS cancelled the broadcast of 3Days to show their condolences for the victims of the Sewol ferry accident today. [via @Sheenathe6004]
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3
For more information, you can Korea JoongAng Daily’s article: HERE
Our 2nd and 3rd brothers ladle ice-cream into a bowl and eat it together Read More →
Note: this post contains spoilers!
‘Three Days’ Son Hyun Joo joined hands with Choi Won Young “I’ll be a faithful dog”
10Asia via Naver
1. (+373, -39) ‘Three Days’ is great fun.
2. (+257, -11) Seems like Son Hyun Joo will be the last winner.
3. (+257, -20) Wow.. how long has it been since the drama started, it’s surely ascending.. But President, you shouldn’t be like this ㅜ
4. (+237, -15) Son Hyun Joo, I really like your voice.
5. (+213, -19) Ah.. ‘Three Days’ is addictive.
6. (+95, -1) Yoon Je Moon is damn terrific, I truly got goosebumps.
‘Three Days’ Son Hyun Joo, “I can’t do anything all by myself” Tears
MyDaily via Naver
1. (+103, -1) The sad moment when the special prosecutor and Han Tae Kyung opened the door and looked at the empty seat makes me sob~~ President’s tears *once again sobbing*.
2. (+82, -0) As expected, Son Hyun Joo-nim~ Today was really tense~ There aren’t many episodes left ㅜㅜ
3. (+79, -0) The acting is daebak.. I cried along with him.
4. (+75, -0) To the President who was sitting alone, Han Tae Kyung raised his head and said he would protect him; I cried ㅠㅠ
5. (+47, -0) Really…ㅠ Fulfilling justice on his own looks so lonely.ㅜ
6. (+44, -1) That is probably the loneliest seat/position in the world..
“10002” and “more” are homonym.
“235” and “Please eat” are homonym.
“Please eat more” is what written on the banner.