Note: for backstory please read – [OTHER NEWS] 140530 Lee Seung Chul Remakes JYJ’s Junsu’s Song for ‘You Are All Surrounded’ OST
1. The original singer of 사랑하나봐 (I’m in Love / I Must Be in Love) is Kim Junsu;
2. Permission to remake the song was requested & C-JeS agreed to that;
3. Two days after receiving permission, the song was broadcasted & not officially released. Then, articles said it’s Lee Seung Chul’s new OST song;
4. As media releases did not state Kim Junsu as the original singer as promised, C-JeS formally protested to the composer & OST producer;
5. The OST producer and SBS PR department have apologized for their actions and will re-release articles with the correct information;
6. However, no new articles with the correct info have been released;
7. C-JeS acknowledged the ‘official twitter’ that was spreading lies, but did not comment on it;
9. C-JeS does not have the rights to the song and emphasized that they did not have any problems with the sunbae remaking 사랑하나봐;
10. C-JeS requests that the OST producer reveals the truth of the situation ASAP for the sake of both sides’ fans.
Dear readers, see instructions here, in our first General All-Purpose Post.
Let’s have fun, build friendships, share news, and be happy in JYJ ^__^.