It’s been 3 years and 7 months since JYJ3 opened their doors. We know for sure the blog has reached its peak and now we’re just trying to meet the expectations of our readers. Even when we feel thankful to be still considered as one of the most important JYJ’s english fansites, we couldn’t help but to feel also burdensome to carry this huge responsibility. We think about to share part of it, to our readers, as you may noticed we are currently having slow posts updates and the reason it’s because we’re thinking about to close down JYJ3.net.
“To be honest with you, an specific date was scheduled to release the announcement, JYJ3 team official members and supporters already received the message. But because some of the members want to still continue with the blog in the last minute, I have decided to give them an opportunity in respect to their hardwork. JYJ is also having their long awaited comeback and it’ll be sad to close the blog when this could be their last group activity before their enlistment to the army.
To the people that know me ever since I created JYJ3.net, I’m sorry If I disappoint you, but after all this time I guess being attacked in ALL fronts and seeing the same attitude by some people makes me grow up tired, the never ending drama we have experienced in the JYJ’s fandom and as JYJ3’s Fansite, some of them weren’t disclosed to our readers. I stayed here even in those though times because of my love for JYJ and Kim Jaejoong, I didn’t want to give up because of the haters either, but it finally reached on me, I’m currently more tired mentally than physically, so I decided on giving myself a break of everything and watch it from the back seat.” by Mia
“When I joined JYJ3 team, I did it because I felt I had a lot to contribute to the fandom, and I could handle the responsibility. Over time, I was able to balance between my life, work, and the fandom. For a while. But then as being an adult would have it, I started to have more responsibilities in my real life set in and I had less time to update the site. I had thought I could still balance the site, by giving up sleep. It was fine, it was my choice, to make up for neglecting the site during the time I wasn’t on.
But then it started getting overwhelming, with the once-active people now getting busy; and also having to feel like I was walking on eggshells, so to not step on anyone’s toes, began to become strenuous too. I tried to do a lot more by myself, because I didn’t want to impose on anyone. But I had reached a break point recently.
Each member were very active in their individual activities; and as joyous that it is that JYJ had made a comeback finally, it meant more stuff to update. With the time it takes to post and my inability to keep up as fast as I used to be able to, I began to feel that I lost the right to be an admin of such a large site.
So, I had a moment of weakness and submitted to surrender. ‘Yes, close the site’, because I had these thoughts; thoughts like ‘What’s the point? Why should I care? Or even try anymore?’ I was discouraged by the discord in the fandom and wasn’t feeling as motivated.
But after the few days, speaking with people that I knew cared for me, would support me, and also the fact that this isn’t the right time to quit, not when JYJ’s long-awaited return has arrived; I’ve decided to continue trying to keep this site open. For the sake of international fans and the much-appreciated readers.”
To be able to continue with JYJ3’s future activities, this time it’s necessary we open the Applications to join the JYJ3 Team, It’s important we keep a balance in the team.
Please read our requirements:
General Requirements to be part of the JYJ3 Team:
1. The applicant must be a JYJ fan.
2. The applicant must be able to communicate in English.
Application for Joining the JYJ3 Team:
1) Complete Personal data:
Username on JYJ3:
Blog Address: (T/N: Blog in wordpress, Blogspot, etc.)
2) How long have you been a fan of JYJ?
3) Who is your “bias” member? (T/N: Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, No bias -You love the three of them)
4) Who make up your favorite pair? (T/N: JaeChun, YooSu, JaeSu, No favorite pair – You love the three of them)
5) What job can you do in JYJ3?
There are three regular positions in JYJ3: 1.- Admin (a or b), 2.- Translator (a or b), 3.- Designer, 4. Other
Here are their general descriptions so that you can tell us in what role you picture yourself. It could be 1,2,3,4 or mixed roles.
1,- Admin Profile:
– Because you will be updating JYJ3, you should have enough free time to allow you to do so consistently.
– (a) The Admins will update JYJ’s group and solo activities from all members.
– (b) We also want Admins that be advocated exclusively to support your bias solo activity and JYJ’s group activities.[Please specify: Jaejoong + JYJ / Junsu + JYJ / Yoochun + JYJ / or mixed]
2.- Translator Profile:
– You need to know Korean, Japanese, Chinese or Spanish
– (a) The Translators will translate JYJ’s group and solo activities from all members.
– (b) We also want Translators that be advocated exclusively to support your bias solo activity and JYJ’s group activities. [Please specify: Jaejoong + JYJ / Junsu + JYJ / Yoochun + JYJ / or mixed]
3.- Designer Profile:
– You must be creative and also skilled in graphic design that allows you to express your creativity for JYJ3. We need someone in charge of JYJ3 Banners/Headers
If you have another quality/ability that may contribute to JYJ3, then please tell us here.
– Creative people that can participate in JYJ3’s future Fan Projects.
– Skilled people for video captioning (Eng Sub Video).
– People who just update GAPP (You will be added as JYJ3 Contributor, Read here)
6) Do you have any experience as Admin/Translator/Designer/Other? If so, please provide us the links to your previous blog/works.
7) Why you want to be part of JYJ3 Team? and Your Final Words.
Please be completely Honest in answering our questions!
When you finish answering all questions, please send the answers to email@example.com
All information you provide will be kept in strict confidence.
Thank you everyone for your attention—