Mayor Oh of Gongju City Facebook Update:
Original Hallyu Star Kim Jaejoong was comissioned as City of Gongju and Baekje Cultural Festival’s Honorary Ambassador at the Comission Ceremony held on April 19th at the city hall in front of the citizens. Kim Jaejoong was born and raised in Gongju. He debuted as member of TVXQ in 2003 and gained unmatched international popularity, and is still very active singer and an actor. I would like to thank him once again for accepting this responsibility without any hesitation. Legendary professional player Chanho Park and Golfer Seri Park have been serving as Honorary Ambassadors for city of Gongju since August of 2015.
Please watch always the Video from Kim Jaejoong V-Live Official Channel, it will help to promote Jaejoong more.
The Full Eng Subbed Video will be available soon ^^
(Check how to install V-Live and support Jaejoong here, leave comments & hearts)
Full Episode to be broadcasted on April 28th, 2017
- JJ: Kaohsiung is like Pusan of Taiwan
Since it’s traditional market, food won’t be that expensive
- JJ: When you are hungry, everything look delicious so you have to choose food very carefully…
I don’t have much money left 😭
- JJ: I so want to brag to someone about what I’m enjoying here. Yeah… enough… This is a lot of bragging already 🤣
- JJ: Snake? Loses bet… cells in my body tell me… Water is the healthiest
- JJ: Water tastes the best!
- JJ: Um.. It tastes like sugarcane but… what’s funny is… this is my first time trying sugarcane 😂
- JJ: “What? What? What is it???”
Kim Jaejoong discovers a lot of new things in Kaohsiung 🤣😂🤣