- FB live from Gyeonggi Police to announce the winners of the ‘Red Circle Project’.
- JS: I don’t work out but I do 100 pushups everyday
HJ: Can I reveal where you did that (to viewers)?
HJ: We were showering & wonder where he was, look down to this weird noise ah ah ah~ He was doing push-ups
Leader: Is he mental(LOL)
JS: I like to do it when I’m in my “natural state”. It feels better doing it w/o having clothes on
HJ: Even when you’re sleeping you’re…
JS: Yeah. It’s only because we’re here (living together) that I (cover up)…
HJ: That’s really cool tho. Free mind..
Leader (recovering from shock): You mean he did push-ups in nude??
HJ: Yeah in the shower. I even counted for him
Leader: Ack!! HJ: But since he’s naked, I hafta turn ard/move on.
JS: It’s ok. I have confidence in my back view
Leader: Want to vomit~ LOL!
- The leader asked Junsu how much wax he uses for his hair. Junsu said not much and he often goes to the barbershop to cut his hair and take it short so he can comb it.
- The leader talked about the deep impression that the first performance of Fresh Blood. The song surprised him.
Leader: I really like It’s Over.
JS (imitating him): “You have to sing ‘It’s Over'”!
HJ (imitating him too): “Do it!”
- On the campaign against hidden cams.
Leader points: From what I know they still have not posted it on their IG
Both (looking down): (-.-”)
- Leader: How y’all attach the red sticker yet???
JS & HJ: We did!!!
- JS supervised the police audition; candidates doing pushup etc. Since the competition is stiff he couldn’t bear to eliminate them. So they asked him to go give direction instead. Leader said, once he saw him seated outside expressionless, ‘go left, go right, go up’ 😂
- Talking about his own audition. Leader said there were 500 people but 1 came in blonde hair and he thought JS was trying to stand out. JS explained he has Dorian Gray perf that very night so he had to come in full hair & makeup. Leader said he was polite, sang “Loving you keeps me alive”.
- Leader said he was very concerned with JS joining because there has never been such a big age gap among the members in police team history.
- The age gap between JS and the youngest member in the team is about 10 – 12 yrs old.
It all worked out well in the end.
- Leader said he knew JS since Mirotic, even watched his musicals too. He said he knew JS will have a lot to contribute if he joins the team
- On the day they did the live chat they visited a high schol (song rim). Leader said they were among the most passionate audience he has ever seen in his 6 years career with the police team. JS said he thought he was BTS, HJ said he felt like he was EXO.
LOL! Gotta watch fancam haha
- Q: first impression of each other?
Junsu: chic and not talkative, but now….
Hyungjun: good person, not talkative, but now….