From 0:00 to 0:56
Note: Please just focus on the beginning of the video >.<
JYJ’s Park Yuchun’s Japanese fanclub members donated 2,222 ‘Lunchboxes of Love’ at more than 6,600,000 wons to welcome Park Yuchun’s birthday
Last June 4, singer-and-actor Park Yoochun’s Japanese fanclub ‘6002ism’ conducted their ‘Happy 6002 day’ event with a birthday party and charity auction in Japan for Park Yuchun who welcome his birthday.
Whereupon Park Yuchun had donated his own prized possessions; his fans collected a total of 6,667,240 wons through a voluntary auction to be able to be used for a good cause.
The donation amount –donated to the international development and aid organization World Vision under the name of Park Yuchun– is expected to be used in the warm ‘Lunchboxes of Love’ [charity] work for domestic low-income families.
[NEWS] JYJ Park Yoo Chun’s Japanese Fans Donate 2,222 Lunch Boxes for Children in Need via Mwave
[NEWS] JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun And Fans Donate 2,222 Lunch Boxes To Those In Need via KdramaStars
[NEWS] Yoochun’s Japanese fan club donates to World Vision via Asia Today EN
[NEWS] Park Yoo Chun’s Japanese Fanclub Donates 6.6 Million Won to World Vision via Soompi
[INFO] The ad will run in Myeongdong station from May 27th to June 26th
On December 15, 2013 at 12:15 PM JST, ‘Xia Junsu Happy Message’ video was played on the digital screen of Tombori Station in Dotonbori, Osaka. The video contains messages from fans in celebration of Junsu’s birthday, organized by ‘POSARUXIA’ and ‘Hello XIA’.
We made a donation to UNICEF in behalf of Park Yoochun for his birthday! The amount of the donation is: 990 TL. With that amount we bought a “clean water pump” and supply unit called “package of hope ”. The package include curing milk, energy buscuits, rubeola vaccination, etc. to be distributed to children.
This is the official statement for the donation account to prove validity of donation
These are the gift cards of our donation that we made in the name of Yoochun.
The certificate of our donation:
JYJ Turkey Izmir crew made an event to collect donation for UNICEF! They sang songs on the street and tried to collect some money for the children!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOOCHUN! ♥
[INFO] The ads in Hongik University station will run from May 31st to June 14th and then in Myeongdong station from June 15th to 30th
Note: This ad is in Hongik University station
We are forever Park Yuchun fans
Happy birthday to you!
Park Yuchun ❤
Park Yuchun! 6.4 Happy Birthday!
Because we have you, we are very blessed…
You exist, we’re happy
Summarize of Yoochun Birthday Gifts by chinese fans from Baidu
1. Macbook Pro: For Yoochun’s love for 3C products. The new IPad was the first choice but since Yoochun has been using Samsung Note with big screens, MacBook Pro becomes the final choice. They use the photo for the fan project of the CF at Myeong-Dong subway station as the desktop and all the photos of their fan projects throughout the year in the laptop.
2. Tod’s new loafer: Yoochun has worn Tod’s in ep. 19 of RTP and in the MarioKart CF.
3. Emporio Armani shirts: 1 black, 1 white. The shirts are for Yoochun’s future attendance of awards ceremony.
4. Bottega Veneta leather bracelet
5. Prada sunglasses: Aviator is one of Yoochun’s favorite style.
6. Monster, Beats by Dr. Dre ear phones: This can be used as ear phones for cellphones as well.
7. Emporio Armani underwears *6
8. Anessa sunscreens *2 and sunscreen cleanser: Having seen Yoochun’s ‘darkened’ hands in RTP, products from Anessa (a very well-known Japanese sunscreen brand) have been selected so that Yoochun will not get too tanned in summer.
9. Hermes leather belt and ‘H’ belt buckle: Hermes is one of Yoochun’s favorite brands and leather belts are considered as gifts of ‘love’ in Korea.
10. La Mer Products (moisturizing cream, concentrate, eye concentrate) for Yoochun’s mum
We are planning for a fun and memorable Birthday Project for both Beloved Yoochun-ssi and Yoochun-Lovers in Singapore. We would like to invite you, all the Yoochun-lovers, to join our project. Without you, fans, there won’t be Micky Park Yoochun. Also, without you, there won’t be Yoochun Birthday Project.It is hard for us, International Fans, to get close to him and to let him know that we love him so much and we were there for him at the very far end of the world. Regardless of miles in distance, we want to show that we are always right behind him, supporting him, loving him, caring for him.
Birthday is a day which is most special to a person. On this special moment, we want to give him a memorable present which he can never buy with money. We want to make him smile wide, feel loved, and cheer up! What a hard moment he had with the scandals, tight schedules and the heart broken loss recently! Now is time for him to relax, sit back and just watch what we are doing for him and how much we love him.
Below is the draft plan for our project. Date, Time and Venue is not confirmed yet so far, as we need to know how many people will be attending before booking a location. So please (please) email to us @email@example.com with your name, contact# and other contact (like Twitter / FB) to show your interest. I am sorry to say that this project won’t be free of charge as none of the organizers is rich enough to do the whole project on her own. But we can guarantee that it will be a cheap yet fun and memorable project for all of us including our dear Yoochun.We welcome more organizers and any kind of support. We will do a fan gathering before the actual party to discuss and update the plans and/or the arrangements we have done. So, again, do drop and email with your name, contact# and other contact (like Twitter / FB). We welcome any kind of help and/or contributions regardless of the price or the amount of money; such as the Yoochun-stuffs for the prizes of the games, the type of games and so on.
Here is the draft plan: