[TRANS] ‘SPLENDID COMEBACK’ Kim Jaejoong: “Afraid that I’d be forgotten after 2 yrs of hiatus”
- [NEWS] Jaejoong reveals what he was afraid of in the military via Allkpop
- [NEWS] Kim Jae-joong opens up about military service via KoreaHerald
- [NEWS] Kim Jae-joong comes back, “After 2 years absent, I was afraid to be forgotten” via Hancinema
- [NEWS] JYJ’s Jae Joong On Military Service: “Being Forgotten – That Was The Biggest Worry” via HelloKpop
- [NEWS] JYJ’s Jaejoong Admit He Is Afraid Of This Because of The Military via KpopStarz
LH: L’Officiel Hommes
김재중: Kim Jaejoong
Kim Jaejoong shockingly lost 9kgs of weight! He felt shy and dissapeared from the camera when hearing “You are so handsome”
Read More →
- Your biggest change after completing Military Service?
JJ: Two years older.. There’re some changes within me, but I’ve tried to keep my appearance. Even younger and handsomer after MS!
- Your feelings after watching fan’s support during your military service?
JJ: Everyone seemed similar in military coz we were soldiers. But when I saw fans, my shoulders felt like..shrug∼shrug∼ Very happy!. I nearly forgot who I was, just a soldier, but fans made me remember “wow I’m such a person”.
- New Album?
JJ: Yes, it’s in preparation. I mainly meeted fans recently. I’ll release new album probably at the next stage. it still to be decided. Please wait∼
- Any Rock style in your new album?
JJ: Of course. And I want to have my own band. I’ll choose good members. But that’s a thing I can’t rush. I’ll careful gather excellent people to form such a band!
- NO.X means?
JJ: No special meaning. Since It was released during my military service, I wasn’t there at that time… I wanted to give fans a gift, to express my heart, so there were no special plans, just needed simple words. So “No” + “x”..
- When composing, inspiration comes from?
JJ: What I’ve experienced and what I’ll experience.
- Genres that you want to try?
JJ: I want to try all. if I have a band, there we can try alot of genres. Now focusing on rock, there’re still many.
- Why let fans choose your jackets in concerts?
JJ: I want to enjoy the stage with fans together, Luckily they enjoyed it alot, participated happily, I’m grateful.
- Better figure after Military Service?
JJ: I kept in a good shape in military, but no good after MS. Muscles disappeared quickly after I stopped exercising, For losing weight. Seemed healthier in military. So everyone should do exercise, eat well, then you will be healthy.
- When Fans sang “I’ll Protect You” together, your feelings?
JJ: Really surprised. Everyone sang in korean, accurate pronunciations, and with feelings. Surprised and grateful. I need to do better!
- Like Selca in Daily Life?
JJ: I don’t want to keep the photos for myself, but want to use selca to communicate with fans. Couldn’t communicate with them in military for 2 years, so I want to do more for fans now. Fans want to know more about me, and what I’m like in daily life. So i need to satisfy them.
- When doing you Chef Kim Lives, your feelings?
JJ: I want to show fans that I eat well, so got weight!. But fans like the program, so I’ll eat more, do more eating programs.
- Favorite Chinese Food?
JJ: Xiaolongbao (steamed bun stuffed with pork, like dumplings). Coz I ate them everytime I went to China.
- Future Plans? Acting?
JJ: Planning. But It will be boring If I tell you now, right?∼
- JJ: “Chinese Fans, I’ve been grateful all the time, but can’t always meet you, sorry!. Thanks for having the chance to greet you in this way. You always support me from far away. I know all of it. Though I can’t meet you soon, I still want to express my gratitude, I feel good comunicating with you in this way. I’ll go to see you soon!”
We were all soldiers, right? When I saw my fans who came to cheer me on,
I felt so proud my shoulders went up and up.
I felt so good at that moment and the whole day.
I myself even forgot who I was during army days.
I was among soldiers and felt like just another soldier.
But on days I performed, fans reminded me who I was.
I’m so amazed the songs is in korean, right?
Fans sing it in perfect pronunciation, fully invested in the sing’s emotional flow.
When I see this I feel so amazed and grateful so
I tell myself millons of times that I need to do better.
Xialongbao, I eat them everytime I go to China if I remember correctly.
I’m always so thankful to my chinese fans. I can’t greet you often so I’m sorry.
I feel better that I got this opportunity to greet you this way.
Even when I was serving the military duty, I know, you cheered for me from far.
I felt it and was grateful.
Thought I can’t go see you in China,
We are communicating like this, I’m content. I’ll go see you soon.
Another Jaejoong’s exclusive interview in Bankok will be released on March 29th (5.30 pm. KST) on http://www.tofupopradio.fm
View this post on Instagram
แฟนๆ ที่ยังไม่หายคิดถึง KIM JAE JOONG เรามีเทปสัมภาษณ์พิเศษมาให้ได้ชมกันต่อนะจ้ะ รอติดตามได้ทาง Facebook LIVE TofuPopRadio หรือจะฟังได้ทาง Listen Live และ ดูผ่าน Web Cam ได้ที่ www.tofupopradio.fm หรือ BEC-Tero Radio App ในวันพุธที่ 29 มีนาคมนี้ เวลา 15.30 น. #KimJaeJoong #TheREBIRTHofJinBKK #TofuPOPRadio ขอขอบคุณ IME TH สำหรับ Exclusive Interview ในครั้งนี้ด้วยจร้า #김재중 #TofuPOPRadio