catch up Part 1 from January – June here
This news is like an Oasis in a desert!
3hreevoices Shop has prepared special gifts for those who purchased “COME ON OVER.”
Carefully look inside of the “COME ON OVER” box.
We have put “Congratulations!” cards in some of those boxes.
If you are the winner, please follow the direction on the card and email us with your information.
After confirming, we will send you a very special gift!
[Junsu] This is the first reality clip of JYJ
[Yoochun] All 3 of us will be showing you
[Jaejoong] our appearances behind the stage
Shared by: JYJ3
In order to communicate with you, we have attached the explanation of the art director.
COME ON OVER!
This reminds of young boys running over the forest just to catch the insects with the butterfly net.
In addition, it is enough for the 3 JYJ members to associate with the delicate, strong, and beautiful flower that rest in the middle of the forest. Read More →
As previously announced, Palm TV‘s ‘Palm News‘ aired their much-anticipated episode with claims of proof on SM Entertainment‘s obstruction of JYJ‘s activities.
On December 22nd, the broadcast stated, “SM Entertainment worked with the Korean Federation of Pop Culture and Art Industry (KFPCAI) and the Korean Entertainment Producer’s Association(KEPA) to keep JYJ from appearing on TV programs.”
Reporter Lee Sang Ho stated, “SM Entertainment is expecting a fine of around $500,000 USD to $800,000 USD within the year, which is the amount that JYJ lost by the obstruction. There is a lot of tension building around SM and the Fair Trade Commission, as the company has been trying to cut back on the costs of the fine as much as possible. The FTC’s chief, Lee Tae Hwi, has expressed that he hopes this case will be an opportunity for the entertainment industry to establish justice and order. There may be additional investigations ordered.”
The reporter then submitted documents to show that SM had worked with the KFPCAI and the KEPA to keep JYJ out of broadcast appearances. However, these documents of the KFPCAI attempting to restrict JYJ’s TV activities were already put in public light last October.
At the time, the KFPCAI and the KEPA had stated, “Due to the fact that the lawsuit surrounding the three members and SM Entertainment has yet to be resolved by the law, and since they [JYJ] have formed their own group for the release of albums and promotions, we have decided that no matter what the final judgment is, this will set an unfair precedent in the industry. As such, we have sent out letters to halt broadcast stations from allowing JYJ on their shows.”
❤ So sweet, cute, adorable and more! ❤ All rolled into one (ღ˘◡˘ღ)
Korean news program “Lee Sang Ho’s Palm News” has reported that the Korean Fair Trade Commissionhas found SM Entertainment guilty of interfering with JYJ‘s Korean activities for the past two years.
The report states that the investigation of the JYJ case is finished, but it must go through a review board in order to be officially published. However, the FTC has already ruled that SM Entertainment is indeed guilty, and according to Lee Sang Ho, this review is more of a political issue, and will not affect the ruling. According to Palm News, SM Entertainment will be fined for this offense. The FTC and SM Entertainment are currently negotiating the amount of said fine, which is rumored to be around 100 million Korean Won (~$87,000 USD). Read More →
1. Currently the FTC and SM are negotiating the amount of fine (around 100 million KRW).
2. The current FTC investigation finished internally, but must pass the review board to publish the report and go on public.
3. On March 15, 2011, the FTC raided SM’s Headquarter and collected the evidences, but the major press did not report it.
4. As concrete evidences, Palm TV showed KFPCAI and 연제협’s letters of interfering JYJ music distribution, a news to public.
5. Most of all, KFC already reached the conclusion that SM obstructed JYJ’s activities. Whether the investigation report goes public or not, it solely depends on political matter. So by airing this news., now the ball is on KFC court.
6. Most public did not know about SM’s dirty works while fans knew almost everything Palm TV aired tonight. I’m a very thankful that Palm TV provide a rare opportunity to tell the truth and fact abt SM and JYJ.
Shared by: JYJ3